Appointments for grooming and boarding may be made online by using the appropriate form below or calling. Fill out the form as complete as possible and take note the following important items.
All guests vacationing or being groomed are required to have the following vaccinations administered by a licensed veterinarian within the past year.
- Dogs: DHLPP (Distemper / Parvo combo), Bordetella (canine cough) & Rabies.
- Cats: Feline Leukemia Combo & Rabies.
- In the event you need to change your plans, reservation cancellations need to be made at least 2 days prior.
- Please note our check-in and check-out times. These times are set aside specifically for this purpose and allows us to schedule our day with grooming sessions and time with vacationing pets. We thank you for working with us on this request.
- We reserve the right to refuse boarding or grooming to any pet we feel may be disruptive to us and other pets.
2984 Banks Pisgah Road - Smithville, TN
Check-in & Check-out Hours
Monday - Friday: 7 - 9am & 4 - 5:30pm
Saturday: 7 - 9am & 4 - 5pm
Sunday & Major Holidays: Closed
For pets checking in during PM.
If possible, please have your pet here by 5pm. This allows our staff to get your pet situated & settled in before closing.
Request For Grooming
Please note that your specific grooming request is not confirmed until we notify you that it is available. All requests will be confirmed by phone or email within 48 hours. Thank you!
Request For Boarding
This form is a RESERVATION REQUEST ONLY. You will be contacted by email or phone to confirm availability and guarantee your request for a reservation within 48 hours. If a reservation is booked, a copy of your "Pet's Immunization Record" from your veterinarian will be required to be on record in our office. Pets may not be boarded without this record due to required regulations we must follow.
This contract made by & between South Paw Bed & Bath ("the Kennel") and the pet owner whose signature & or mark appears below as ("Owner").
- Owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding in effect on the date pet is checked into the Kennel.
- Owner agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested and all veterinary costs of the pet during the time said pet is in the care of the Kennel.
- Owner agrees that the pet shall not leave the Kennel until all charges are paid to the Kennel by Owner, including reimbursements for any veterinary costs, special services, or other incidental charges.
- By signing this Contract and leaving his/her pet with this Kennel. Owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given to the Kennel regarding his/her pet.
- The Kennel shall exercise reasonable care for the Owner's pet while it is in the Kennel's care. It is expressly agreed by Owner and the Kennel that the Kennel's liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet or the same species or the sum of $1,000.00 per animal boarded. The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of said pet while it is in the care of the Kennel.
- Owner specifically represents that he/she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Owner specifically represents to the Kennel that the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper within a thirty-day (30) period prior to boarding.
- All charges incurred by Owner shall be due and payable upon pick-up day of the pet. The Kennel shall have, and is hereby granted a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from boarding his/her pet at the Kennel. The Owner hereby agrees that if the boarding charges are not paid as provided in paragraph 3 of this contract, the Kennel may exercise its lien rights upon ten (10) days written notice given by certified mail to the address shown on the contract. The Kennel may dispose of said pet for any and all unpaid charges, at private or public sale, in the sole discretion of the Kennel, and Owner specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such sale shall not secure a price adequate to pay such costs of board or other charges delinquent, plus cost of sale, the Owner shall be liable for the difference. All monies realized by the Kennel at such sale, over and above the charges due and costs of sale, shall be paid to the Owner.
- If the pet becomes ill or requires professional care, the Kennel, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian, administer medicine, or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the Owner.
- This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the Owner and the Kennel.
- In the event it becomes necessary for either party to institute legal proceedings to procure the enforcement of any provision of this agreement, the party shall also be entitled to a judgment for reasonable expenses, including attorney's fees incurred in prosecuting the action.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Tennessee.
- This contract shall be in full force and effect for the life of the animal or until such time the animal expires.
South Paw Bed & Bath | 2984 Banks Pisgah Road, Smithville, TN 37166 | 615-597-8252 | Fax: 615-215-8252